• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SIDI Adventure Gore-Tex Boots ** SOLD **

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Posting on behalf of a mate!

Sidi Adventure Gore-Tex boots: Size UK 9 / Euro 43

I bought these in London for my ex-girlfriend. We used them on one single road trip from Cape Town to Stellenbosch so they are literally "as new" with only the smallest scuff mark on the inner ankle of one boot.

I've got my own pair of these and they are comfortable for all-day wear - the breathable Gore-Tex membrane means no sweaty feet and the hinged ankles  provide for comfortable walking. These are not moto-cross boots and not really designed for heavy-duty offroad use - not because they lack in protection in any way but only because the shank in the sole of the boot is nylon and not steel, which means a long day of standing on the pegs requires some shifting around to maintain comfort. It's not unbearable and I still really enjoyed using them on the recent West Coast Kreef Run and that involved a lot of standing.

These are a brand new design/model of boot and not yet commercially available in South Africa (or the USA for that matter). They really are super gorgeous and sexy to look at and all the reviews I've read claim that they're Sidi's best general-purpose boot yet.

Here is some more info from other websites:

• The ultimate Adventure boot combines Sidi’s best touring and off road features into an effective adventure boot design
• Gore Tex breathable and waterproof membrane equipped to add a water resistant yet breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
• Soft rubber sole for maximum grip.
• Replaceable strap system.
• Top grain leather construction.
• Composite inner sole.
• Removable arch support.
• Exclusive cam-lock buckle system.
• Cambrelle lining
• Slim, cool non-bootie design.
• Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
• Split grain leather inner anti-wear/heat panel.
• Single Flex System upper.

I see they've now reached the SA market and are for sale by KTM Cape Town at R4150.

My price: R3000 ONCO

Please call/sms to view: Tian van Heerden

082 652 7440 or email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Sidi-Adventure.jpg
    Sidi-Adventure.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 345