• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: 2010 KTM XC-W 300, 40Hrs, R40,000 - Gauteng

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustySprocket

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
I've bought the bike 1 month ago, and admittedly did not think through the complete logistics chain from getting the bike from my house into the open field or to a dedicated facility such as Rhino Park.

I've done 2 rides since I bought the bike, covering approx 5 km's of black-top each way looking over my shoulder all the time for possible "blue lights".

Decided that I either need to get all required means to get the bike to suitable venues, or alternatively sell the bike and look for a road-legal alternative.

I will not have the required resources to change vehicles until Jan '17, thus not very sensible to keep the bike parked in the garage, asking favours from friends to get to places.

I bought the bike with 38 hrs on. The piston was replaced by previous owner @ Trax KTM Silverlakes. I went to look at the bike whilst @ KTM, and spoke to Louis, the Workshop Manager, thus full confidence that all required was attended to.

A few scrapes on the bike, and as far as I could establish, the bike was not used for racing.

Hayward suspension upgrade done on bike.

Electrical connection fitted for trickle charging.

Have the original KTM Purchase Invoice and Delivery Certificate, basic tool-kit, as well as repair manual in paper-copy as well as electronic.

Contact detail:
082-777-7623
E-mail: [email protected]

I want to come out square with what I've spent -thus R40,000, collected from my premises. Not open to "offers".  

Attachments

• IMG_6825.JPG
    IMG_6825.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 489
  • IMG_6826.JPG
    IMG_6826.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_6827.JPG
    IMG_6827.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 482
  • IMG_6828.JPG
    IMG_6828.JPG